Crystal Towers Life Day Spa

On Saturday my mom and I went to the spa at Crystal Towers. My brother had been raving about how great it is and booked us a facial and swedish massage. When we arrived to the hotel, I just loved looking around at the decor, we went up to the spa and was directed to the changing rooms. In the waiting room there was some refreshments, including fruit and muffins - yeah! free food! If you book for any treatment you are allowed to use the sauna, steam room and the pool area. You can relax to your hearts content :) The masseuse fetches you from the waiting room and shows you to your treatment room. They are very kind and take their time with you. I had a Dermalogica facial, the Ultra Calming range since I have very sensitized and dehydrated skin. Before our session ended the masseuse heated up our slippers and put it on our feet. How's that for treatment! The masseuse maps your face and then suggests different creams that can be used. She suggested quite a few products, but only bought the products I truly needed right now. The spa section is really beautiful, I wanted to take photos of the amazing pool, but I didn't as there were tons of people swimming and relaxing. I didn't want to intrude! All in all, it was a great day, the service was excellent and it by far the prettiest spa I've been to. 



 














No comments:

Post a Comment

♥♥ Share your thoughts ♥♥