Latest Trends

Lately the following has caught my eye as the latest trends : leopard prints, tunics, one shoulder tops/dresses and wedges. I'm not one to follow trends, I usually wear what I want when I want but these items have stood out when I've gone shopping lately.


Leopard Prints
I've seen them absolutely EVERYWHERE! I actually bought a leopard dress in China before I knew they were the latest trend!
Leopard High Heels from Glamdiva R899
Lou Harvey slops from Truso R220
Lou Harvey Zip Wallet from Truso R280
Cashmere Printed Scarf from Habits R1080
Leopard Print Microfibre Gown starting at  from Golden Comforts R368
Handmade leopard make-up purse: price on request from Amwa


Tunics
I got myself a black pleated tunic in China, not realising they were in fashion either! I've seen a few and on average they cost around R250/36$. I got mine for around R50/7$.

Floral Tunic from Hang Ten R200 
Poetry Famke Tunic  from Cape Union Mart R340
Country Road Rib Panel Tunic  from Woolworths R899
Blue Slub Bottom Tunic from Hang Ten 
R220 

One shoulder top/dress
Not something I'd wear, but you'll definitely see your fellow fashionistas wearing this. Here are some celebrities strutting their one shoulder dresses. 

Emma Watson wearing Valentino, Emma Stone in Lanvin and Blake Lively wearing Marchesa at the BAFTA awards 2011.



Wedges
Oh wedges how I love you! My latest obsession, I've always wanted wedges ,but I've never owned a pair until I went to China and bought 3 pairs at ridiculously cheap prices! Once you've been shopping in China it's difficult/traumatic to adjust back to South African prices.

Top wedges are from Zoom Footwear R396/53$
Bottom right hand nude wedges with bow are  from Glamdiva.
R499/72$


I hope you enjoyed my post fashionistas!
x
Hayari

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥♥ Share your thoughts ♥♥