Fashion Show tickets on sale

Fellow Capetonians!

In a previous post I wrote about a fashion show taking place on 7 January 2012 at the Cape Royal Yacht Club. The fashion show is going to feature the latest summer trends by emerging local designers. A few weeks ago I attended the meeting with Asmaa (the organiser) and the designers. I saw some of the storyboards and garments, they were amazing! It's going to be an awesome show! My friend and I went to look at the venue yesterday instead of getting stuck in peak traffic. I took some pictures of the view from the venue.

The tickets are only R120 per person which includes a gift bag and refreshments. If you'd like to buy tickets the details are here. Remember there are limited tickets so it's best you get your tickets asap! If you having any difficulty or you are interested in sponsoring the fashion show you can contact me via my contact page. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

♥♥ Share your thoughts ♥♥