High Tea Fun

I really really reaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllly want to host a high tea in the near future. Cute venue, awesome cakes and awesome people. The  major part for me is finding that perfect venue and a nice date. Also, another factor is that I want to be affordable.

I want a soft dirty pink theme. Desserts must include cupcakes, macaroons and pavlova. Pretty paper decorations. Gift bags are a must. There must a charity aspect to the high tea. Hats are optional.

This awesome video is from the Maysaa tea party is ultimately what I want. Let it buffer while you check out the other pictures I posted.


















1 comment:

Nielfa Hanifa said...

I had a mad hatter's tea party for my sister's baby shower last year, check my FB photos. It was so much fun and I can't wait to find a house to have tea parties all the time. I love all things tea related so you better invite me to your high tea :)

Post a Comment

♥♥ Share your thoughts ♥♥